“Who Else Wants
a Healthy, Beautiful and
Obedient Shih Tzu in Just 14 Days (Or
Less) - Without
Spending Hours and Hours Taking Care
of Tearing Eyes or Matting Hair!"
Dear Shih Tzu Friend:
Welcome to Shih Tzu Paradise,
My name is Chris Boshoff and I've been caring for dogs for as long as I can remember. In that time, I've gained a vast amount of know-how about dogs in general, but this website is dedicated to my absolute favorite, the adorable Shih Tzu. As a Shih Tzu lover, I want to make sure that all pet Shih Tzu owners take proper care of their dogs, so I'd like to share my know-how with you, free of charge.
If you want more information about Shih Tzu you can signup for my 13 part Shih Tzu Minicourse where you will receive one email per day or you can click on the different links on this website.
These are just some of the subjects I discuss in my free 13 part email mini course:
- The different types of food available and what food you must try if your dog has unexplained allergies
- Where Shih Tzu come from and why you should treat them like royalty (you can use this as an excuse when you husbands wants to know why your Shih Tzu is sitting on his favorite couch)
- Tips to ensure you buy a healthy puppy every time- it can save you hundreds in vet fees down the line!
- The dangers of buying a Miniature Shih Tzu - and what steps you can (and should) take to ensure you buy a healthy one!
- The three most common reasons for tearing eyes (and what you can do about it!)
- Eight things you can do if your Shih Tzu wont stop biting - these things resolve biting issues in the majority of all dogs!
- The steps you should take when you introduce a new puppy to the home - get it right and you have a happy dog for years to come- get it wrong and you sit with jealous fighting dogs
- Is the Shih Tzu the right dog for you? You will discover the most important characteristics of the Shih Tzu and will be in a much better position to decide whether this is the dog for you.
- Much, much more!
To get this incredible one-of-a-kind mini course on Shih Tzu Training and care, simply complete the box below, and you will receive the first lesson in your email inbox straight away!